Prostate cancer: prostate surgery and how to avoid it
Prostate cancer is the cancer most commonly diagnosed in the male gender, you are very likely to know someone who has suffered from chronic prostatitis or prostate cancer. p>
Faced with this situation, many people wonder: Can prostate cancer really be prevented? The answer, no matter how much it hurts, is that it does not, but you can delay its appearance if you lead a healthy life.
For this it is necessary to take into account a series of tips to improve and benefit your health and in this way reduce the risk .
- Do a healthy diet: this should be low in fat and consume a large amount and variety of fruits and vegetables, this helps control weight and heart. Fruits and vegetables are foods that contain a large amount of vitamins and nutrients which also reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- Eating foods rich in omega3: the fish like salmon. the sardine, the tuna and the trout are rich in omega3, this fatty acid also reduces the risks and is also very good for the organism.
- Drink green tea and add soy to your diet: studies have proven that those men who daily consume te green and soy in their daily diet have reduced the risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Weight: weight is a factor to consider, men who are overweight tend to suffer from prostate cancer, which is why it is recommended to have a healthy diet and a healthy life.
- Exercises are also a factor in reducing the risk of prostate cancer as well as contributing important health benefits, reducing the risks of heart disease and other types of cancer.
- Recu erda that if you are over 40 you should visit your doctor to do the corresponding studies that also help to reduce the risks.